This tape has 2 mil polyester film backing with silicone adhesive. It is a high performance, flexible, high-temperature resistant polyester tape. The tape can be removed cleanly after use.
- Used for splicing siliconized papers, films and non-woven materials in converting.
- Used for masking adhesive seams in metal bonding processes.
- Adhere battery packs, lenses, and touch-screens in electronic devices
- Backing Thickness: 2 mil
- Total Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Adhesion to Steel: 30 Oz./in
- Tensile Strength: 50 lbs./in
- Elongation: 100%
- Dielectric Strength: 7000 volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -73 °C to 200 °C
- Backing: Polyester Film
- Adhesive Liner: Silicone
This Product Complies with the European Union’s “Restriction of Hazardous Substances”(RoHs) initiative and with European Reach regulation.