The 1 mil Polyimide backing with silicone adhesive offers outstanding thermal resistance and excellent electrical insulating properties.
This 108ft ( 36 yards)-long tape is cost-efficient compared with Kapton brand tapes, yet does everything a Kapton tape does.
This tape is used where toughness, puncture resistance, extreme resistance to heat, and flame, retardance are required.
- Polyimide type is frequently used in 3D printing. It has long and excellent durability for multiple print cycles even without needing to change the tape.
- High performance, reliability and durability, with a unique combination of electrical, thermal, chemical and mechanical properties.
- Used for soldering protection, masking circuit boards, electrical insulation and splicing wires.
- Backing Thickness: 1 mil
- Total Thickness: 2.5 mil
- Adhesion to Steel: 25 Oz./in
- Tensile Strength: 30 lbs./in
- Elongation: >55%
- Dielectric Strength: 6500 volts
- Insulation Resistance: 1,000,000 mega ohms
- Electrolytic Corrosion: 1
- Operating Temperature Range: -100° to 500°F
- Backing: HN Polyimide Film
- Adhesive: Silicone
- Color: Amber
This Product Complies with the European Union’s “Restriction of Hazardous Substances”(RoHs) initiative and with European Reach regulation.