PTFE Adhesive tapes made using PTFE impregnated glass cloth with silicone adhesive on one side.
PTFE glass cloth tapes can resist temperature of -70 ~ 200 °C. The width of PTFE tape can be customized as requested. This tape also has a yellow paper liner option.
With its ability to resist high temperatures and various chemicals, the PTFE tape has a broad application in LCD, FPC, PCB, Packing, sealing Battery manufacturing, dying, aerospace and mold releasing or other industries.
- Vacuum sealers,
- Wire insulation,
- Hand / impulse heat sealers
- Blister formation and form-fill-seal equipment
- Lining guide rails, chutes and slides.
- Backing Thickness: 5 mil
- Total Thickness: 7 mil
- Adhesion To Steel: 30 oz./in
- Tensile Strength: 180 lbs./in
- Elongation: 5%
- Dielectric Strength: 3000 volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -73 °C to 200 °C
- Backing: PTFE Glass Cloth
- Adhesive: Silicone