High temperature Polyimide Tapes
Polyimide tape shows excellent electrical insulation properties, high temperature resistant, and excellent solvent resistant. Durable backing with high temperature silicone adhesive allows for easy clean removal after exposing to heat.
- A wide temperature range as low as -73°C (-99°F) and as high as 260°C (500°F)
- Clean removal, no residues
- High strength backing resistant to puncture and tear
- Flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant
- Total Thickness: 2.7 Mil
- Adhesion: 25 oz//inch
- Tensile Strength: 30 (lbs/inch)
- Dielectric Strength: 8,000 volts
- UL-94 Flammability Rating: V-0
- Temperature Resistance: 260°C (500°F)
High temperature silicone adhesive removes cleanly at 260°C (500°F). No need to clean up residues.
Due to its large range of temperature stability, and its electrical isolation ability, polyimide tape is usually used in electronic manufacturing as an insulation and protection layer on electrostatic sensitive and fragile components.
Polyimide tape is the perfect accessory to cover your build platform during a 3D print. It can withstand the heating and cooling of a build platform. Certain plastics such as ABS filament adhere particularly well to polyimide tape making it perfect to use when a heated build platform is required.
Thermal Transfer Printing
High temperature resistance and clean removal makes the polyimide tape great for mug press, heat press and other thermal transfer printing applications. Will not go brittle after exposing to heat.
i use this for sublimation and honestly it does the job that more expensive tapes do for much less. i am officially sold to this brand now