[*Please contact us if you need sizes bigger than listed*]
These die cuts are manufactured from commercial grade polyester film single coated with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive. It is the industry standard for the general masking needs of powder coating and e-coating. Our most economical tape masking option, used frequently for high-volume masking needs.
- Temperature Rating: 400° F / 204° C
- All die cuts 3/8" or larger come standard with a split-back liner. Split liner for smaller dimensions upon request
- Removes cleanly even after long bake cycles with no residue
- Used in Powder Coating, E-Coating, Anodyzing and Plating
- Standard die cut sizes in stock or can be made to your specifications
- 2 Mil Polyester Carrier
- 1.5 Mil Silicone Adhesive
- 3.5 Mil Total Thickness
- Tensile Strength (lb/in) - 50
- Elongation (%) - 100
- Steel Adhesion (oz/in) - 35
Please be informed that your package not yet arrived. Kindly track your shipment and please give us an update soon
We used to buy making tape and dots from epsi, now we turn to this place. Same quality with much lower price, truly surprised me.